Huge EU History final tomorrow and I can not seem to get any studying done…
Ooohhhh I’m going to student hell..!!!!
That time of the semester when u start freaking out about studying cause you only have 24 hours before that huge final…. :S
ROSE HAS A GIVEAWAY!!
So in honor of CP2 coming out and TID coming to an end (sad feels) and the COB movie, I’m having a giveaway.
Here is what is to be given…to you…by me…for free:
- A pack of collector’s edition post cards
- A signed copy of City of Bones
- Tessa’s Clockwork Princess pendent
- A signed copy of Clockwork Angel
- One movie poster for The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
- One Stamina rune button.
- One $50 gift card for Amazon.com (not pictured above)
THE RULES AND OTHER STUFF
(BECAUSE EVERY GOOD RULER HAS THEM):
- Likes do indeed count
- Reblog no more than 5 times (seeing the same post over and over is annoying)
- If you tell me how awesome I am and offer me food and your first born you have better chances of getting it.
- Just kidding about that one
- You have to follow me, why the hell not, right? I mean I’m giving you stuff for free and paying for shipping out of my own pocket, so yeah, follow me else you won’t count. >:)
- Will be shipping worldwide so doesn’t matter if you live in outer space.
- If you give me Will Herondale you can have this, my house, my dog, everything I own, m
y fucking virginity shit
- Not kidding about that last one.
Give away ends April 14th, and winner will be notified the next day. I’ll post who the winner is if, and only if, the winner approves of me doing it.
Winner will be chosen by a random number generator.
If you write a fan-fic of me and Will I will count you in four more times.
Mm…I think that’s it. GET TO BLOGGING, YO.
Okay so I know people always say that there parents are awesome but I think mine have completely surpassed any type of predispositions….
U know u have awesome parents when they get u and ur 3 sisters brand new Samsung tablets for Christmas….
Ohhhhhh how I ADORE my ‘RENTS
No more repeats until next century…. :P
reblog if you’ve been through all of them <3